Tuesday 6 October 2009

Hex's Pull List - 10/07/09


Batman and Robin #5
Batman Annual #27
Cable #19
Dark Reign List Secret Warriors
Deadpool #16
Ghost Riders Heavens on Fire #3
X-Men vs. Agents of Atlas #1
Haunt #1
Sweet Tooth #2
War Heroes #3

Haunt #1 has been getting terrible reviews, mainly for the many comparisons to Spawn, but I have never read Spawn, I like Kirkman and I liked the preview pages so I'll give the first issue a go.

I was planning on waiting on the trade for Sweet Tooth but I enjoyed the first issue so much I kinda cant wait another 6 or 7 months for that trade to appear.

War Heroes #3 is finally here! I think the last issue came out about a year ago or something. If not it feels like it. But I loved the first 2 issues and love Millar (especially his independent work) so I'm really looking forward to this and as you can see above it has an awesome cover.

What are you guys geting?




3 comments:

  1. I'll be pulling:

    Batman and Robin #5
    Justice League: Cry for Justice #4
    Magog #2
    REBELS Annual #1
    Superman: World of New Krypton #8
    Astonishing X-Men #31
    Daredevil #501
    Dark Reign: Secret Warriors
    Moon Knight #2

    Huh, our lists don't really match up at all this week. I might also grab the Batman Annual, but I'm not sure yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah lots of different ones there which is good coz I can then read your reviews of books I dont read and still keep up to speed.

    I wasn't sure on DD #501, I might see how the reviews go for a couple of issues before I pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I wasn't sure on DD #501, I might see how the reviews go for a couple of issues before I pick it up." Yeah, that's exactly the same way I feel about the Batman annual. I'll be relying on you to set me straight about that comic Matt!

    ReplyDelete