Thursday 31 December 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone. I‘m back from my break and looking forward to the New Year ahead. 2009 was a bit of a drag for me so I hope 2010 will be a better one. New Years resolutions for me include learning to drive, getting a new job, getting fit and to start writing music again. Comics wise I would like to cut down on the amount I buy as I am really running out of storage space, but I know that will be a hard one to stick to so I won’t make it a resolution as Ill probably break it straight away. I also plan to put more structure to this blog and my posts, with a certain post designated to each day of the week. I will aim to do at least one post a day with 2 – 3 of them being featured over at acomicbookblog.com every week.


I got a post coming soon with some of my favorite comic book stuff of 2009 and another with some of my favorite movies of the past 12 months plus a look into what I look forward to seeing in 2010, so check back for that.


Anyway have a great New Year’s Eve everyone whatever you are doing, I’m partying with friends and will probably get more drunk than I should do but that’s what this night is all about. See you in 2010. Long live the Legion!

2 comments:

  1. "I know that will be a hard one to stick to so I won’t make it a resolution as Ill probably break it straight away. "

    That's a sign of maturity, my friend.

    ReplyDelete