Wednesday 23 December 2009

Hex's Pull List -12/23/09


Here's my x-mas presents to myself.

DC
Blackest Night JSA #1
Detective Comics #860
Green Lantern #49
Teen Titans #78

MARVEL
Avengers The Initiative #31
Captain America Reborn Who Will Wield The Shield
Incredible Hercules #139
New Avengers #60
New Mutants #8
X-Men Legacy #231

I'll also be picking up X-Necrosha: The Gathering #1 that I missed the other week. And I'm giving New Mutants another go. I downloaded issue 6 and it was pretty good so I'll be picking up the Necrosha tie-ins, issues 6,7 and 8 this week too. The ti-ins have been better than the X-Force issues so far.

What's your x-mas pull list look like?

5 comments:

  1. Cap: Who will Wield the Shield, Fantastic Four 574, maybe Spider-Woman #4 (I really liked the preview!), GL#49, and World's Finest #3 (featuring the first Stephanie Brown/ Supergirl teamup, with art by Jamal Igle)

    Thinking about Blackest Night: JSA as well, because the writer/art team was so good on BN: Superman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you'd be picking up worlds finest with stephanie brown in it.

    You hit the nail on the head with Blackest Night JSA, thats the reason Im picking it up even though im not a fan of james robinson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankfully my Christams pull list is on the light side. I'm only grabbing;

    Arkham Reborn #3
    Avengers The Initiative #31
    Blackest Night JSA #1
    Cap: Who will weild the shield
    Gotham City Sirens #7
    Guardians of the Galaxy #21
    Teen Titans #78
    Worlds Finest #3

    And that's it for me! Wow, you seem to be getting into this whole Necrosha storyline... One big zombie x-over a year is good enough for me. I've been actively avoiding any of the X-Necrosha books. I can't stand the writing team, and the story itself seems like a desperate attempt to capitalize off of DC's Blackest Night. If you don't mind answering, what's the appeal for this whole Necrosha deal?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, it looks like I forgot to mention a few books... I'll also be picking up

    Green Lantern #49
    Justice Society of America #34
    Superman #695
    Wonder Woman #39
    New Avengers #60
    Uncanny X-Men #519
    Wolverine Origins #43

    Huh, so much for a short pull list this week...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man! Not so short after all! Expensive week for you x.

    As for the appeal of the necrosha cross over, not much appeal at all so far. Im really just picking them up to keep up to date with events. im getting the gathering just to get some more background on the story line to understand it more.

    ReplyDelete