Friday 18 September 2009

Marvel previews - Comics on sale 09/23/09!


Marvel Comics has provided CBR with advance looks at new comics on sale next Wednesday, September 23, 2009.

Click the links below to be taken to the preview of your choice.

Checking the previews I was really happy to find that Immortal Weapons #3 is drawn by the brilliant Tom Green II. He previously did a great stand alone issue in the Iron Fist series about a futuristic Iron Fist and it was awesome work. He also penciled a previous Star-Lord mini series prior to Guardians of the Galaxy and again it looked great, his style is so unique.

Great Wolverine week next week. Wolverine Origins #40 is the conclusion to the “Romulus” arc which has been pretty good, but I really hope we get some answers, and it doesn’t lead into some other storyline. I mean I think Romulus was first mention in Wolverine 50 a couple of years ago. The mystery has gone on long enough. I want to know who Romulus really is, i.e. some history about him, and why he keeps messing with Logan.

The “Old Man Logan” conclusion is also here, and again the artwork looks fantastic. I’m sure this issue will be all out mayhem, I can’t wait to read that one.

Checking the preview for Uncanny X-Men #515 I see Greg Land is back on art unfortunately, so I probably wait this story arc out until Dobson returns on the next one.
Spider-Woman.... well, I'm on the fence about that one, but the art does look really dark and beautiful. You guys picking it up?

So have a look guys, and let me know what is listed above that you just can’t wait to get your grubby little hands on.

No comments:

Post a Comment