Monday 13 July 2009

Blackest Night Previews

Blackest Night: Tales of the Corps #1 - Variant Cover

DC have provided IGN comics with previews for both Blackest Night #1 here & Blackest Night: Tales of the Corps #1 here.


Obviously everyone is eagerly awaiting Blackest Night and I, along with everyone else I’m sure this week will be picking it up. It will no doubt be the best selling issue this week if not the month. I’ll also be picking up ‘Tales’ as a similar thing was done during the ‘Sinestro Corps War’ storyline and were generally nice little side stories. I hope for more of the same.

Are you guys excited for this event? Comments welcome below.


Blackest Night #1 - Variant Cover

4 comments:

  1. I'm picking up both titles as well. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hex, welcome back and thanks for the comments over at my blog.

    My computer is too slow to support the IGN website (everytime I go there it says page not found), so I appreciate you reposting these images.

    I thought the Sinestro Corps tales did a great job of rounding out that story, and it looks like they're taking the other corps' side stories pretty seriously too.

    I read an article in which artist Rags Morales said the Indigo Lanterns are going to be the surprise favorites, but I still think the Blue ones are pretty neat. Of course nothing holds a candle (or lantern)to the Sinestro Corps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pfft, am I excited about Blackest Night? I practically begin salivating whenever I hear/see the words "Blackest" and "Night" in the same sentence. I haven't been this excited for a comic book x-over since "House of M" began. Boy, I sure hope "Blackest Night" turns out better than "House of M" did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like the Indigo lanterns are the ones to watch out for then.

    ReplyDelete