Friday 12 June 2009

Director of G.I. Joe fired!?!?

Newsarama’s blog is reporting that the Director/ Producer of G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra, Stephen Sommers has possibly been fired from the project, due to the lowest audience scores ever at a preview screening! This does not sound good at all, it sounds like filming is finished if it is being previewed to audiences so why has Sommers now been fired? I have seen the trailers and there is nothing really exciting in it from what I can remember except for some Matrix type moves from Snake Eyes, and Sienna Miller in a skin tight black leather. I will probably still see the film regardless of critics. I just want it to be a fantastic fun action film, that’s what it should be. I hope it is, and not another piece of shit cartoony type comic book film. Although it sounds like it might be!

The Newsarama link: http://blog.newsarama.com/2009/06/11/rumor-stephen-sommers-fired-from-gi-joe/

No comments:

Post a Comment