Tuesday 30 June 2009

Free Mondays @ Marvel Digital - 29/06/09


There is a nice mixture of free comics & previews from Marvel this week to feast your hungry eyes on. They are:
I’ve never read a Marvel Adventures comic as I got the impression they were aimed at a younger audience, but I have heard from a few fans that they are still fun reads, so I’ll have a look over Marvel Adventures Fantastic Four #39. This week also features Amazing Spider-Man #598, which was the first part of the acclaimed ‘New Ways to Die’ story arc. I never read it, but seeing as I have been enjoying Amazing Spider-Man so much lately I will check this out.
Next weeks free comics will be:
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1999) #130
CAPTAIN AMERICA (1968) #431
X-MEN vs. HULK (2009) #1
MARVEL 70th ANNIVERSARY (1994) #1
DOCTOR DOOM AND THE MASTERS OF EVIL #1

No comments:

Post a Comment