Wednesday 17 June 2009

Free Mondays @ Marvel! When did this happen?!?!

I know its Wednesday, but I only saw this today, and I’m sorry if Im late to the party and this has been going on forever but when the fuck did Marvel start giving away FREE digital comics? I know you can subscribe to their digital service to read loads of comics online, but not really being a fan of reading comics that way I have never bothered, having said that, if Marvel want to give some to me for free that’s fucking awesome. I can now waste even more time at work. Sweet! So if you are a bit slow and stupid like me and didn’t know about this, check it out. Man I really need to catch on with this digital age!

NOTE!! - After writing it appears that only on Deadpool and Cap Britain can you read the whole of the book, and the others are just previews, but still pretty cool.

This weeks free comics are:

SHE-HULK (2005) #34
UNCANNY X-MEN #504
AMAZING SPIDER-GIRL #25
CAPTAIN BRITAIN AND MI13 #5
DEADPOOL (2008) #2

Next Mondays are:

EXCALIBUR (1988) #42
RUNAWAYS (2005) #26
CAPTAIN AMERICA (2004) #43
RUNAWAYS (2008) #2
MS. MARVEL (2006) #32

Link: http://marvel.com/news/comicstories.8358.Free_Mondays_~op~6~slash~15~slash~09~ep~

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Cool, I didn't know about this either. Although I really don't like the idea of digital comics(I like to collect the actual physical books)I could never say no to free comic books. Thanks for the info Matthew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i agree i want comics in my hands, but might introduce us to books we might not have read otherwise

    ReplyDelete