Tuesday 30 June 2009

Hex’s Pull List for comic on sale: 1/7/09


Marvel:
Cable #16
Captain America Reborn #1
Deadpool: Merc with a Mouth #1
Uncanny X-Men #513
War of Kings #5

DC:
Batman and Robin #2
Green Lantern Corps #38
Justice League: Cry for Justice #1

Image:
The Sword #18

After last weeks HUGE week (I think I ended up getting around 17 or 18 titles last week!) this is a medium sized week for me, but still lots to look forward to.

I’m most looking forward to Ollie & Hal back on the road again in the new Justice League mini (cover shown above), after some poor story lines in the main Justice League book I’m looking forward to some good team heroics and ass kicking in this one. The previews have looked great.

Obviously the big news book this week is Captain America Reborn #1. How will Bru bring Steve back? I am very excited to find out.

What are you guys picking up?


3 comments:

  1. Batman and Robin #2
    Justice League: Cry for Justice #1 (My "Book of the Week" for this week!)
    Captain America: Reborn #1

    July is going to be an awesome month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My list is a bit shorter than usual as well, I'll be picking up:

    Batman and Robin #2
    Captain America: Reborn #1
    Fantastic Four #568
    Green Lantern Corps #38
    Justice League: Cry For Justice #1
    Secret Six #11
    Uncanny X-Men #513
    War of Kings #5

    I can't wait to get my hands on Cap: Reborn, GLC, War of Kings and of course the Justice League mini. I can't wait to see what James Robinson has in store for that mini-series! This week is full of very promising looking books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all seem to be excited about the same books this week, cant wait to discuss them when they're out

    ReplyDelete