Tuesday 2 June 2009

Ryan Reynolds 'actively' working on 'Deadpool' spinoff – Article @ Hitfix

Like a lot of people I felt like I had been ass raped after seeing X-Men Origins: Wolverine. I hated nearly all of it except a couple of things. I thought Taylor Kitsch as Gambit was great, he got the cockiness and the attitude down pretty well and my girlfriend thought he was hot, so pretty much ticked all the boxes. I also felt that Ryan Reynolds was perfect casting for Deadpool, and liked him for the short amount of time his was Wade Wilson at the start of the movie and not the abomination of a character he was meant to be at the end.
So I’m not sure whether I’m looking forward to this movie or not really, what do you guys think? I’ll wait to see who will be writing and directing I suppose before I form a better opinion.

Read the full article here - http://www.hitfix.com/articles/2009-5-30-breaking-ryan-reynolds-actively-working-on-deadpool-spinoff

No comments:

Post a Comment