Friday 19 June 2009

Marvel Previews for comics on sale 19/06/2009 @ CBR


HUGE list of previews from Marvel and CBR this week. Some really good stuff to look forward to especially for X-fans.

This is the full list:

Click the links below to be taken to the preview of your choice.

There is loads here that I’m planning on getting. The ones I’m most looking forward to are Daredevil #119 for the continuation of the great ‘Return of the king’ arc, seems it’s been a few months since the last issue, Dark Avengers/ Uncanny X-Men Utopia, I’m hoping for a good start to hopefully a future classic crossover with loads of good action, Immortal Iron Fist #27, X-Force #16 for the end of ‘Messiah War’ and pretty much all of the rest of the x-titles.

Anything you guys are looking forward to?

2 comments:

  1. Yipes, I count no less than 13 books from that list I'll be picking up! Next week is going to be a busy one! I can't wait to get a hold of DD(Anything Brubaker does is usually great, this is no exception). Guardians, Nova, and Dark Wolverine should also be good/interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete